- OPEN every day at 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday and public holidays included, last admission at 6:30 pm.
- OPEN on: September 8, October 16, November 23, January 27, March 25, April 25, May 1, 2 and 4 June.
- CLOSED on: Christmas, New Year, Easter, SS. Peter and Paul, the month of August; reopening the 01-09.
- ADMISSION: Free (a voluntary contribution to the costs of the museum is well-accepted, to be paid directly in the
box at the entrance of the Museum); for groups over 10 people, is the reservation compulsory even without guided
- Free services for disabled: stairlift and lift (reservation recommended); toilets for disabled;
- Audio guide service: Free (a voluntary contribution to the costs of the museum is welloaccepted, to be paid directly
in the box at the entrance of the Museum);
- Wardrobe (free) bulky luggage at the security service;
- Guided tours: for groups of over 10 people on reservation (see the Tours section)